Monday, December 10, 2012

The Beauty of a Woman


I personally think, that the human female form is the most beautiful thing in the universe.  The curves, the strength, the way it moves....  Poetry in motion.  Beauty at its best.  Maybe I am partial because I am a guy, but honestly, there’s nothing sexual about it.

But people perceive me saying so as being sexual.  Being an artist at heart, both as a writer and a photographer, I enjoy lines and curves and beauty.  I find it inspiring and wonderful when I can find beauty no matter where I find it.



Take tigers for the best example.  The feline body is amazing, strong and sleek, they can propel their body weight to amazing heights with a jump, and still stalk silently, no matter how large they are.  Tigers, with the stripes have a unique and instantly identifiable look.  I can just watch them walk for long periods at a time, because no matter how heavy they are, the still move like a simple house cat, and not matter how tame, they always have that look in their eyes....


Another example to me is trees.  Trees can come in all shapes and sizes, and you can find such amazing photos of trees.  Depending on the light, the season, and the time of day, you can put a tree in a photograph and have it represent any form of emotion you want to convey.  That’s when you know a good photographer, is when they can take a simple tree and have it convey something amazing.

But the human body has been so objectified, that its hard not to look at it in a sexual way, which is sad.  Beyond sad, actually.  I once had a girlfriend, who quickly, yet not quickly enough, became an ex-girlfriend.  She was horrible, and made my life hell.  Mainly because she would scold me when I looked in the direction of a woman.  She could not trust me, because of her own insecurities, and it truly affected me in a very deep level.

I agree, that many guys look at women and think about them in sexual ways, but I cannot be the only guy who doesn’t.  Part of me can almost understand why anyone would instantly think that about a guy, but it gets old VERY fast when I have to deal with it.  Women are not objects of sexual lusts, they are human beings, and have a beauty within them that often lies untapped.

The fragility, yet strength can be mind boggling.  Assets and curves, you can see them on display at every major art gallery in the world, and so many marble statues around the planet.  The human female body is a thing to be revered, as it has been by artist throughout the ages, not to be objectified and eroticized.  I for one am glad I finally found a woman who trusts me enough to know that when I am looking, I’m not fantasizing.  I cannot wait to marry this woman, because she is fully deserving of a man that finds her as beautiful as I do.

So here’s a thank you to all beautiful women, not the ones from the magazines, but the truly beautiful women out there, who live their day to day lives and show that the human race does indeed have art innately within it somewhere.  And here’s a thank you to my fiancĂ©, who understands that I’m a rare person, and fully enjoys being the only woman I fantasize about, or objectify....

((As always, photos are taken by me, copyright by me, do not use without permission. ))

Bloggers.com

A Brainless Nod - Find me on Bloggers.com

BlogCatalog

Blog Nation

Writing Blogs

World Bloggers Community

BumpIn

powered by
Bumpin

ReadABlog

Blog Search Engine

RSS and Link Directory

Blogdash

prchecker.info

Alexa

Select

Infolinks

RSStop10

RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.

Plazoo

RSS Search

Blogroll

Submit Blog & RSS Feeds

Blogdigger

Facebook Fanpage