Monday, November 12, 2012

Racism Is For the Ignorant


Hate has been around for a very long time.  It seems that since humanity has began, people have hated one another for whatever reason they can.  One thing about society growing, is the fact that most of these lines are starting to blur or disappear.

Admittedly, I will always be able to stand by my friend David, and we’ll be able to be told apart by the different colors of our skin.  The fact is, we both know it.  We both know that not only is there a pigmentation difference, society sees us in different ways.  He joking laughs how he’s the only black man he’s ever known that hasn’t been in the back of a police car.  Its just a sad fact of being alive today, no matter how good the joke is

I consider myself somewhat educated, Lisa would force me to put in that I’m the smartest guy she knows, but I think there are far more educated people out there.  I know that everyone is different in their own way, but judging them by their differences is stupid.  You cannot judge a book by its cover, ever.  I’ve seen that proven over and over in my life.

One of the other things I’ve learned in my life, is how blacks have been treated through history.  They don’t teach it in school, but its there, you just have to look.  Horrible atrocities I’ve learned, and all of it because of the difference of skin color.

When I see an off kilter joke about blacks, or the KKK, I get personally offended.  No, I’m not black, but I am offended to be the same species as those that make those jokes.  You are obviously subhuman, and do not care about how ignorant you are.  Admittedly society seems to praise the ignorant, as some TV shows blatantly capitalize on things most would be ashamed to be seen even thinking about doing....

Joking about racism is not a joke, it is a distasteful piece of garbage that shows you need to be taken to the dump and forgotten about, with the rest of the trash and excrement.  Some might think I’m a snob, but I will not associate with sub-human bigots whose ignorance is the most offensive thing that has ever existed.  Either grow up and join society and accept gays and blacks and all other ‘races’ (btw, there is no such thing as race), or vanish into the obscurity of the history books, under the term: “Ignorant people that were wrong.”

–Dan

Bloggers.com

A Brainless Nod - Find me on Bloggers.com

BlogCatalog

Blog Nation

Writing Blogs

World Bloggers Community

BumpIn

powered by
Bumpin

ReadABlog

Blog Search Engine

RSS and Link Directory

Blogdash

prchecker.info

Alexa

Select

Infolinks

RSStop10

RSS Feed Directory - Search and read RSS Feeds without any RSS reader.

Plazoo

RSS Search

Blogroll

Submit Blog & RSS Feeds

Blogdigger

Facebook Fanpage